firemalt

Instruction on how to build Cornhole boards in PDF

Here's my little project for next week...  :)

Came across this site that offered a free PDF download on how to build Cornhole boards, and I thought maybe some other people around here would like the file... so have fun.

Thanks Firemalt. I have been interested in how to build one.

Just got back from floating the river in New Braunfels, TX. and EVERYONE had a set! I was shocked...

Just got back from floating the river in New Braunfels, TX. and EVERYONE had a set! I was shocked...

New Braunfels is da bomb!  :) haven't been there in many years.  :D

Here's my little project for next week...  :)

Came across this site that offered a free PDF download on how to build Cornhole boards, and I thought maybe some other people around here would like the file... so have fun.

Wow...never heard it called that before. We always called it washers, cuz we just use large washers, not bags. Bags would probably be a lot easier since they don't bounce.

Cornhole was new to me about a month ago, too... until some people started posting pics of graphics they installed on their boards.

I thought in washers, you used a square boxed in area?

Guest fivestar

wow... misleading topic name...

How is this a misleading topic name?  Those look like the instructions for building a cornhole board to me.  :)

Yeah I never heard of it either... and I like to think of myself as not living under a rock. lolololol

Guest TracMatt

We have been playing cornhole here in central NY for at least 6 years now that I can remember myself, might be longer.  It is a great BBQ or party game.

Tracee