Sign in to follow this  
sustek4

Paint shop pro 8

Guest fivestar

I am at home, so I am not able to try it from here.  Contour button is grayed out where in the rip/print?  If so, be sure you put a contour cut line around what you're trying to print/cut.

HOLY SHEEP SHIT Batman!

I got it!!

Freaking sweet!!!

I threw the pen in and some paper and did just the contour cut (change it from both) and stuck some paper in and BAM! it drew the contour.

Now I just need to do the print and then contour.

Eric

Guest fivestar

Also remember I was NOT able to get this to work with laserpoint, I really really really hope you can.  :o :o ;D  I can do it with a refine though. :o  Also work on getting the "show me" button to work from a pcut driver too please.  he he he

Guest fivestar

Did it allow you to jog the blade for reg marks?  BTW, you're using a laserpoint correct?

Guest fivestar

Now bite my ass and call me Walter.  :o :o :o I need to know EXACTLY what you did, please. 

Guest fivestar

Damn, that's where I got hung up.  It "should" give you an interactive screen to jog the blade over then reg marks.  It's got to be something someone who can write drivers could figure out easily.  I'm just not that person.  :'(

Guest fivestar

Yes my refine works perfectly using the roland driver and yes as soon as you hit send it brings up an interactive screen to jog the blade to the reg marks.  It works absolutely wonderful

I have installed just about every driver fron the PM and all of them work the machine but not one of them will give me the jog.  Also it doesnt even contour cut if I dont select the 4 reg marks even if i have printed the graphic with just two.

Something is fishy here. 

Eric