Sign in to follow this  
marcuso

Get $250 off your eBay purchase

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/838081/

This post is technically against the rules, but I think that it will be valuable to many of our forum members, so I will leave it up until the offer expires.  I am not 100% sure that it works, but it looks like a lot of people are having success.

Once you have linked through, go to:

http://stores.ebay.com/USCutter-Vinyl-Cutters-Sign-Supply_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQftidZ2QQsclZ1QQtZkm

Wow... so someone could purchase a 24" Copam for $599, and $209.65 off with the 35% for a total of $389.35!  :thumbsup:

BTW... there just seems to be something completely wrong with those people selling cash on ebay!

Where are the heat presses? I am slowly reading through all the pages on that forum and if I seen a heat press and my wife ok's it I would love to have one. (clamshell please lol)

I added a couple heat presses.  I suggest that everybody act quick, as I guess that this deal is not going to last!

Guest fivestar

There has to be a catch, either it is a mess up and they will not honor it or there's small print that you can't hardly read that will require something special.

If people were to not get the discount, will USCutter be refunding purchases or crediting the difference?

Edit: I think I will wait to see if anyone else is successful with this.  (Note: edited word in original post for clarity.)

Well ebay wont let me pay. I have been wanting a press so figgured saving $80 + 10% that ebay is letting me save also so saving $103.50 aint bad. If it will just let me pay.

If people were to not get the discount, will USCutter be refunding monies or crediting the difference?

see thst's what i'm talking about. u know that question is loaded. but i thought i read that the cashback icon had to be on the store listing somewhere. i pull up some on live search and they had the cash back icon on the store title.

Go to http://search.live.com/results.aspx?q=nintendogamecube&go=&form=QBLH then click the gray link at the top that has the icon for cash back make sure it says 35% some others are just 10% then once you get to ebay search for whatever you want withing the same window. Then use buy it now and before you hit ok and commit you should see it is elligable for 35% off.

We definitely will not be refunding purchases or crediting on this.  Take advantage of this deal at your own risk!

If people were to not get the discount, will USCutter be refunding purchases or crediting the difference?

Edit: I think I will wait to see if anyone else is successful with this.  (Note: edited word in original post for clarity.)

Well I didnt get the ebay 10% off the code was what would not let me pay. Nobody at ebay or paypal could explain it and they never said it couldnt be used. I just decided that $80 off is good enough and I shouldnt be greedy. I am now like a kid waiting for christmas. i also bought some vinyl I had a special order for I was waiting to buy it till I got the deposit but I pocketed $6 extra using the 35% off. Now lets just hope MS comes through on this one. Although I doubt there will be any issue except maby the people who were abusing it. I dont think there are anymore 35% codes left.

Sign in to follow this