Sign in to follow this  
Topper

How Would You?

Hey guys and girls! I need to make the picture below. How would you make this? Lay the white, red, then black? I cant figure out how to get this done correctly. Maybe I can get some help getting this turned into an .eps the white stripe on the inside of the N needs to be white not cut out, so this means i need to figure out how to get it to cut a white line around the H that is sticking out and the R, and the bottom of the USK, does this make sense?

post-1969-12986520430895_thumb.gif

post-1969-12986520468935_thumb.gif

Guest fivestar

Here's an eps on it.  I'd lay it red on bottom, then white then black on top.  Make sure and weld all the white together.

Nebraska.eps

Nebraska.eps

Thanks guys, FiveStar how do I weld all that white together? it looks like tons of little swirls I am using sign blazer, I can not figure out how to make it cuttable. any info would help alot thanks!

Guest fivestar

Oh that thing was nasty, I didn't even look at it.  Try this one and see if it will work.  I welded and inlined some things.

Huskers.eps

Huskers.eps

ummm.... not to be a pain but when I open it, it is blank... heh... what am I doing wrong  :huh:

If you're opeining it directly from the link here in the forum it will show up blank in sb. save it to your hard drive and then import it

cut all three colors out. Start with the black. that is put the transfer tape on it. then lay it onto the white, then onto the red. someone has a youtube vid on this .

Thanks for the help everyone, here is what I came up with. It is not perfect but it will just have to work. I must say 3 layers are a PAIN!!! This guy wants me to make one about 2 feet tall, should be an interesting learning experience.

post-1969-12986520496817_thumb.jpg

post-1969-12986520497061_thumb.jpg

post-1969-12986520506648_thumb.jpg

post-1969-12986520506787_thumb.jpg

Guest fivestar

That turned out great, the bigger one I would do wet.