Sign in to follow this  
showaride

Show car Decal

Guest Terry

This is an old mirror plaque I won in 86 with one of the vettes for paint. Not much to see any more, it was three color silk screen, but I'm going to make them with vinyl. It also had a brass plate glue on the right side with engraving on it.

Oh this could be for anything, boats, go kart races, cycles, sleds, horses, dog shows, etc....

post-0-12986519784476_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986519803994_thumb.jpg

This is an old mirror plaque I won in 86 with one of the vettes for paint. Not much to see any more, it was three color silk screen, but I'm going to make them with vinyl. It also had a brass plate glue on the right side with engraving on it.

Oh this could be for anything, boats, go kart races, cycles, sleds, horses, dog shows, etc....

I like the plaque idea. I want to use my website www.showaride.com and add show ride or something with an image. posted site decal and want something that's not just for cars.

Any ideas?

Terry, I like yours that you posted but trying to stay away form the flags, not a big hit in my area.

post-2252-12986519790526_thumb.jpg

post-2252-12986519806763_thumb.jpg

Guest Terry

If you go to the shows, you will see certain cars that are at all of them. Like here we have a bunch of 32 ford coupes blown, so I made those, And you will always have a 67 - 69 Z28 at shows. Unless your a sports car car. I'm muscle car. Make some, and setup a stand.

Terry, I making them for members of my website. www.showaride.com

there are cars, trucks, bikes, quads and more. I need something that is a symbol that works now matter what they drive.

Will be mostly for cars and trucks but need something that could be for anything.

Think of it anybody have gears of a oil can , gas can or something that might  work?

Thanks for the help everyone!

I like the Gears.

Tires would work.

I get what your going for but if I knew more about how and why they get this decal it would help.

Eric

P.S. We do plaques etc as we have cnc capabilities. From the wood backing board to the engraving of metals and plastics.

well I don't know how many people live around Grand Rapids, MI, but they do a Metro Cruise in August every year down a main street for car dealers and more.

I'm working on finding a spot to have everyone from my website/club to setup and show our cars. I want to make these to give out to the members and maybe have

some other ones that could be bought by people that are checking things out.  The cruise is a lot of different kinds of cars and trucks, even minin vans!

I think something like  a wheel, tire, rim, or gears might work well.

If you guys have any ideas let me know.

ya, going to need the name on it. the  showaride.com  Thats it rest is for the award. Just want them to know who gave it to them.

I like-em!  :thumbsup:

After seeing them on glass I have to say those would look awsome sandblasted/etched.

Then throw some etch paint ("Micheals" art supply sells it) on your dot com name. Something suddle (not black).

Those would look great I think.

OR have you seen the etch looking vinyl?

That would look great too if you dont have a way to etch the glass.

Also (just a thought) it would be cool to have some stands to put those on. Kinda like a plate stand or book stand. You could prob pick up at walmart or something for a quick fix.

We make custom cnc'ed stands like that all the time to hold trophies like yours. Very nice.

Keep the posts going....

Eric

I like the black because it gives a good 3D effect on it. I never thought about etch vinyl "wish I didn't use my test samples".

Anybody know of where I can get some of the stand for them? there 4 inches.  round and square.