graphicguy

not quite a newbie...yet

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum.  I have been researching plotters and everything related through this forum.  Have to tell you that this is an awesome place to get answers.  Over the past week or so I have been able to alleviate my concerns about getting into the biz simply by browsing the topics.  Found just about all the info. I needed.

Possible to start a marketing discussion, pricing discussion or direct me to the appropriate posts.  Last topics that I have questions about.

I have not purchased a plotter yet...will be very soon.

Thanks for all the help!!

Once again...awesome forum!!!!

:police:

woot!!!! thanks for signing up and welcome, we will do whatever it takes to help

Wayne

I give this same greeting to most everybody that comes aboard, don't mean I'm not reading posts .. just how I feel about this place. Reckon you will too after a very short period.

Welcome to this gaggle of guys and gals who share the creative wizardry of vinyl art! This is a great place, full of great folks who are most willing and able to aid. And, the folks at US Cutter are SUPER! Visit often, post more often, ask and share, it keeps this place informative and just plain ol' enjoyable!

Welcome to our forum! I hope this new venture comes so fun and profitable to you as to many of us.

JOE

PD

I give this same greeting to most everybody that comes aboard, don't mean I'm not reading posts .. just how I feel about this place.

LOL I thought you had that Welcome message written in a word doc and you just cut and paste  :police: but its a BIT different everytime.

Hello and welcome just remember everything changes in life with the ability to cut out any logo or design you like

Welcome to the forum. What are you waiting for?:thumbsup: