Alillowr

Color Swatch for online store

I am still in development for my online store and was wondering if anyone had a color swatch image that I could use.  The vinyl I will be using is oracal 651 so I would need those colors.  I am talking about the swaches that you see as an ex when someone buys a decal off of ebay or an online store they usually will display all of the availiable colors as a single image.  I wont be copying the exact image but just need to get the exact colors (if that statement makes any sense).  I will be making my own swatch in the shape of clouds.  So if anyone has an image of all of the oracal 651 colors that would be great.  I tried looking up oracals website but it seems to be down.

im sorry i cant be of any help my sole purpose for this comment was to say i need the same thing even when the site was up i couldn't  find anything

You can download color swatches for Illy and I think corel off of their website.

I decided that it would be better for me to just have some basic colors (18 of them)instead of all of the inbetween colors so that I dont have to carry so much overhead (I will probably add the specialties in later like chrome, gold, metalics etc).  So I am currently making my own from scratch.  I would be willing to share after it is all finished if anyone wants it, just let me know.

I made the mistake of grabbing too many colors at once and have some just sitting i would go for local team colors for your  city and  state along with  black and white, anything else and theres prob a fellers warehouse close enough to get it quick but thats just me and i'm quite the noob.But i will say i made all my money back on the 24" LP in 4 weeks with mostly in person and some online sales

What cutter software do you have? Signblazer comes with a library of the major vinyl maker colors to use.

post-1657-129865197487_thumb.jpg