Sign in to follow this  
ppalmernc

Anyone heard of this company called Uppercase living ?

My wife went to this Uppercase Living Party that a friend was hosting. She spent about $50.  When I saw what it was I almost fell over. I told her that I could have done this stuff with my Pcut.  All it is, is vinyl designs to put on your walls or on other objects. Now I know what to add to my business.

I just have to find the stuff they use. The backing says Oracal 631. Anyone hear of this stuff?

Guest fivestar

Never heard of the company, but I make the same stuff they do, using the same vinyl.  Oracal 631 has a matte finish so it is not shiny.  This is the new "thing" in home decor.  I have done some neat designs for people.

Have you had alot of success with it ? I'm glad I seen this. Now I have something else to use my cutter for.

Guest fivestar

I have not marketed it much, TBH I really haven't marketed in at all except in our flowershop that my wife and I own.  Go do a search on ebay for vinyl word art.

Guest fivestar

There's actaully been a few threads on this forum about it.  Just be sure to use Oracal 631 if you don't want it shiny.

Upper case living is why we bought our cutter. My wife went to a party and liked what she saw. I told her we could do those cheaper.

My wifes friend sells for Uppercase living.  The prices are crazy and I don't think she has made any real money. I told her to buy a cutter and make them herself.

They have some great designs but like I said the prices are crazy and they want like $200.00 or so to get started...lol.

Brent

I ran into an uppercase living both at an art show and spoke with the lady doing it. I told her I could do it way cheaper. She has bought a couple things for me, and given me an uppercase living book so I can get some inspiration. We tweak their designs we like so we aren't in copy write infringement. My wife also found all of the fonts they use and downloaded them. My wife has come up with some comparable designs her self which we sell on our website: http://goldstargraphics.net/homeexpressions.aspx.