MadHatterGraphix

Getting sick of people under pricing and more.

Could just be me, but my experience is there is always competition.  The traditional school of thought is this means things have to be cut throat.  I don't see it that way.  If your providing a service and it is quality, there will always be another customer.  You can't be "undercut."  Heck sometimes, when you find another outfit that is doing good work, there are opportunities instead of competition.

If a couple little stickers are such a threat, expand your horizons.  Do something else of value.

These situations were one becomes frustrated are just the universe trying to get your attention and bring you a good idea for something new or untried.

Do you want those cheap customers anyway?  They probably have used the same toothbrush since 1970.

• Like 3

dcbevins I like how you put it very nice at the end.

Dakota Yeah there are a lot of companies that don't have a sense of humor, and are extremely greedy with their price to use their image etc. I contact any company before I even think about cutting a sample, however I do design it to see if its possible. When I printed model railroad decals I had no issues a lot of companies where cool. I even had a license through Coca-Cola company before Atlas railroad got it. I also had Holly Sugar and cost me nothing but a sample car in HO scale. Those were the days. Now its hundreds or thousands of dollars.

As for the original post I also found out the member was kicked off of the FB page and everything was taken care of. As for what was the reasoning of the post I don't remember who asked that, and the answer is to vent.