bigmax

light box

Hello all. Hope everyone is doing well. Business has been a little slow for me and had a friend that manages a local grocery.The company has been remodeling his store and he has given me several truckloads of metal shelving, racks and displays. There were2 NEW candy/gum racks which had LED strips under each shelf. I took the strips off with the inverter and on/off switch. Each strip is about 20 in long with 30 lights per strip. I was trying to figure how to use these and it dawned on me that this would make a great light box for working with layered vinyl graphics. should make a good 24"x24". Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. Should I make it so it would stand up at an angle or just flat. Never used a light box but I feel that it would make it much easier for layered stuff. Thanks in advance for any ideas.

• Like 2

WOW!  You scored!!!  I am working on one right now and decided for comfort I'd do one that is tilted against a wall with a shop light behind it...  Mine will be 36" x 36".  Just a thick pane of glass with a shop light...nothing fancy.

Post the pictures or pm me pictures of what you have and I'll be glad to help.