Sign in to follow this  
horazio_19

Ayuda (Help)

Hola, hace algunos meses cuento con un cortador MH-721, desde un principio fue configurado para cortar desde Corel màs los programas que incluyen el aparato. Al realizar trabajos pequeños funciona perfectamente, el problema es que con trabajos de mayor dimension hay un àrea de corte proximo al centro donde los trazos salen desviados. Intente con todos los programas, modifique la configuracion de pantalla del plotter conla velocidad de corte, presion de la navaja, los sujetadores del vinyl les regule con mucha y poca presiòn y sigo con el mismo problema. Ojala alguien me pudiera ayudar, con alguna otra opcion o que debo de hacer?? 

Hi, some months ago with a story-MH 721 cutter, from the start I was set to cut more from Corel programs that include the device. When small jobs works perfectly, the problem is that with no dimension greater work area next to the center where the lines go astray court. Try all the programs, modify the settings screen withthe plotter cutting speed, pressure of the knife, vinyl bras regulate them with high and low pressure and still have the same problem. I wish someone could help me with some other option or should I do?

What type of connection do you have from the PC to your Cutter, USB or Serial? Make sure that your Cutter is grounded per the instructions.