Sign in to follow this  
stealth

Looking for inspiration

As i race my car in england at santa pod raceway, i thought what better advertising for my work then on my own car, but after searching hundereads of images etc i cant find anything i think is good enough to put on the car for advertising purposes.

Theres so many done already with anime girls or tribal and i really want something different. Any ideas guys?

This is the car its gotta go on

P1030173.jpg

ideally something that runs along both sides would be great but my brains frying now from all the thinking

It's your car... what does she say to you? Is she a straight up B***h or a funky lil' girl? LOL Do you get what I'm saying?

Thats my problem, the car has been built to race and is a bit of an animal but i just cant find anything suiting. Ive even thought of just having something across the bonet but still nothing.

I thought about something japanese as thats what the car is but where to start has got me guessing

any colors you have in mind?

Hmm colours i think are going to have to be white, light grey or chrome and silver. The cars such a dark colour not too sure if other colours will show or look right. Saying that im open to suggestions as i guess you dont know til you try

what year and model is that? Do you know the color code for the paint or the name of it?

Just trying to get some ideas in my head about some color for complimenting your paint and of course the contrasting colors.

Star with a Rising Sun

The rising sun designs look great but theres so many on cars already it would have to be made different somehow to stand out from everyone elses

Just trying to get some ideas in my head about some color for complimenting your paint and of course the contrasting colors.

just found it Brittany Blue Green Metallic BG-23M

i would put a sexy lady silhouette on each side

do you know of anywhere i can look through some on the net?

Yeah... but you also listen to N/SYNC!!!  :-

Yeah... but you also listen to N/SYNC!!!  :-

:) Wait a minute!!!! I Just dont listen to it! I sing to it I dance to it! OK? hahahahahaha