iaucolumbus

where to buy a good t-shirt press

Hey everyone,

I am going to start making t-shirts but I have a few questions. I am looking to buy a press for around $300.00. Can you send my in a direction to find a great deal? Next question I purchased some easyweed vinyl. Do I need to do anything special to use this...I knw I have to wait for my press... :) but other then that. I have looked for info in the forum but I can't seam to find anything about the easyweed vinyl. What is needed to do a shirt with the easyweed? and how hard is it to use?

Thanks!

Brent

rookie sign/sticker/want-a-be t-shirt maker ;)

Guest fivestar

I've basically this exact same press except last yrs model http://cgi.ebay.com/Clamshell-Heat-Press-Heatpress-for-Tshirt-No-Silkscreen_W0QQitemZ270217631875QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item270217631875

I would of bought mine from US Cutter had they been selling them at the time, but I love mine and it paid for itself with one order I did last yr.  Buying from US Cutter you know they will stand behind their product unlike most on Ebay.

Go to some local mom and pop sporting goods stores, I found 3 used ones that they replaced with new ones, I paid no more that 150.00 for each of the 3, Doesn't hurt to ask.