Ravenwind / One Off Grafx

Personal Logo on customer shirt order

I have a potential large shirt order of 100 or more a month. They want a simple design but want me to put my name on each shirt also, as a scratch our back we scratch yours deal. What would you guys and Gals do in this situation? and how / where would you put it ? I'm thinking about back bottom left side or maybe the sleeve but most are sweat shirts at this time. The customer was wanting me to put it right below the text on the shirt. I like to be seen but not that prominent. Let me know what you all think.

I have a potential large shirt order of 100 or more a month. They want a simple design but want me to put my name on each shirt also, as a scratch our back we scratch yours deal. What would you guys and Gals do in this situation? and how / where would you put it ? I'm thinking about back bottom left side or maybe the sleeve but most are sweat shirts at this time. The customer was wanting me to put it right below the text on the shirt. I like to be seen but not that prominent. Let me know what you all think.

Are they wanting a discount for putting your name on the shirt?  I would really like if someone with years of establishment would post a reply to your question.  I am in the process of starting a business and would definitely learn from others who reply.  Thanks for your question looking for a good reply.

Boggey

Are they wanting a discount for putting your name on the shirt?  I would really like if someone with years of establishment would post a reply to your question.  I am in the process of starting a business and would definitely learn from others who reply.  Thanks for your question looking for a good reply.

Boggey

No that is the point they want nothing for the free advertizing. I ended up going with a 1" web address on the left back right on the seam. They loved it and i was happy with that. I'm with you on the others chiming in on this question.

To me, there are two types of shirts in this situation.. One type of shirt is going to be worn by someone that is going to be seen and asked about the logo on their back. The other is a shirt where its a onetime use shirt and then once or twice a year.

There is a lot of different value there when it comes to how many faces will see the shirt. If it's a popular shirt that a lot of faces will see on all 100 shirts then I would be more than happy to cut them a break and also give them over 100 business cards to give to each person receiving a shirt. I do this a lot with my business. If only two of those people out of the 100 maybe pass the word along and I get orders from it, I get my advertising money back out of it and then some more profit.

I know that doesn't make sense but it's late and I am trying to finish up 100 shirts before 8 AM. :)

• Like 1

While going through business school there is one thing a professor always emphasized.. Always get in front of the decision maker. So for this scenario, put your logo on shirts that will be seen by business/sports teams/vendors that will need shirts. Making shirts for an elementary school? Not likely to get much back out of it. Making shirts for a large corporation in town having a contest against other local corporations at the local recreational center? That is where the logo will be seen by "big shots" throughout the town.