Vinyl Expressions

wet app and cleaner

i have seen so many discussions on here about what to use for wet applications and cleaning and all that stuff. About a year ago, i bought LA Awsome from the doller tree for a buck (makes sense, lol) any way, i always wanted to post it on the forums when i seen people asking but didnt know how long it would last... Well its been a year since i have been using it and i must say it is excellent!!!! My vehicle gets ran through the automatic car wash every week ( cause my wife is crazy ) and these decals never peel. So my point being anyone hunting for a cheap fluid to use, try out "LA Awsome". If you have a Dollar Tree, its a buck for a huge bottle.

• Like 1

It may not peel but I would be concerned with silicates, ammonias or other chemicals that may not react well with the adhesive. Specialty app fluids have chemicals that encourage stronger adhesion especially in cases of complex curves. If you want cheap app fluid, plain old water with a few drops of plain dawn dishsoap works great. Water is essentially free, and you can buy a small bottle of dawn that will last 10x that bottle of LA Awesome for a dollar at the dollar tree as well.