Please Help Me!

I have been researching trying to find a cutter that is right for me. This is what I want: to design images on the computer, print them out and then have a machine that will take the paper and will cut it perfectly out. I will be doing images that are 1/2" small (Santa faces, pumpkins, etc.) I will be using is on the weekends. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

I would love to one day use the same machine to make car decals for a dance studio.

THANKS!

I was thinking about the Graphtec Craft ROBO Pro - Will that machine cut a half inch image out?

OK, I am confused. Please pardon my ignorance. How does this work? I want to create the image in Microsoft Publisher. Would I print it out and then feed it through the Robo Pro to cut? What is the software program that comes with it? What is it used for. Please help me.

I am doing this for hobby/craft shows. I have been cutting everything out by hand.

You can cut paper with that machine but for best results cutting paper you should always use an adhesive carrier sheet. Like the ones used with cricuts, sihouette cameos and the like. The carrier sheet will allow very precise cuts in paper and save wear on your cutter.