harleytuner

Another Vector help!

I was trying to Vectorize this in InkScape. I'm having a bit of trouble woth it. It's a logo for work that I would like to make some decals for. I only have a cutter not a printer so I would like to keep thi to 1 or 2 colors if possible. I can get it saved into a EPS no problem, but cleaning it up first and making the lettering better is kicking my butt. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I found some youtube videos going through the vectorizing process so I have that figured out, what I need is some instruction on how to clean up some areas after I get the image traced into InkScape.

Anyways, on to the graphic.

vintage patch.bmp

Do you a have higher quality image? Also text never turns out very well when you vectorize, it would be best to find the fonts that were used and then recreate it from scratch.

Unfortunately that's the only image I have available untill I get to work tomorrow.

That's where I am running into problems. I was trying to do this, but I don't know how to 1: remove the text on the original image and 2: creat a new layer with the new text on it. (I do know how to add a text box and all that) I guess I just need to know how to remove the original text. Shold I create a new layer and add the text to that? A step by step on this process would be awesome.

Will this work for ya...

Yes that's geat!! Can I ask what program you use? Is this possible in InkScape?