Sign in to follow this  
thenjhomebuyer

Can someone help I need to help a friend tonight for his TV show

I am trying to help a friend I have the refine mh1351 I am trying to make a banner for a friend and I only want to use two colors on this and can't seem to figure out how to size it to the banner I have. He has a show tomorrow night and I am trying to help him make this by tonight. The banner is 34"x66" I need to make this banner two different colors which are red and black. Can someone help ! I have signblazer elements is there anyone who can help my phone number is 201768-1804 please call me anytime this is urgent time does not matter  :angry::rolleyes: :'(

untitled.jpg

banner .pdf

banner .pdf

I can be reached at any numbers below anytime tonight doesn't matter how late lol

Home 201-768-1804

Mobile: 201-694-3336                               

aol/skype/yahoo/googletalk: thenjhomebuyer

I really appreciate the help I attached the font. Do you use any type of messanger. I have all mine on you can reach me on windows live/ yahoo / aim/ google talk / skype : id is " thenjhomebuyer" there all signed on now thank you!

fonts.zip

fonts.zip

Not sure what's going on but I can't seem to open any of those fonts, either from the system folder or extensis suitcase

Actually that's what I was trying to do in illustrator but I don't have the right font, are you able to get those fonts to work in corel?

my friend uses a mac it wont work on my pc bbut the font name is "DIN BLA"  I am trying to convert it into all black and white then convert it into EPS so maybe I can cut it into signblazer elements . Do you think it will work I am new to this?

Yes, it should work or you could even do it in signblazer. I do know that the other font used is myriad pro. Just don't forget to convert your text to outlines.

In signblazer you need to set your document to the size of the banner and then scale the image to fit.

I went ahead and cleaned it up for ya, hope it all works out!

[attachment deleted by admin]

You have to set your work area to the right dimensions and scale it to fit

to change the orientation of the image when cutting :In the cut settings to the left, uncheck rotate across vinyl

I got it to cut long wise but I can't figure out how to cut it to the dimensions for the banner can you help my number is 2016943336 or you can call me toll free 8006761574

I got the file to rotate but the thing is trying to make it fit so that the vinyl fits onto the banner can anyone help with this please lol im going nuts here I can be called at 2016943336 or 800-676-1574

I'm going to bed if anyone can help in the morning I will be available online or any of the numbers posted if anyone dcan help it would be appreciated I can't seem to change the blade I had forgotten how to seperate the blade holder to change it. I think I tightened it to tight now I can't get it open to change the blades.

DSC01013.jpg

DSC01014.jpg