Sign in to follow this  
redriding

plotter and SD card - need help

Hi, I don't own a USCutter plotter, though I am saving for a Copam (trouble is it costs around $600 to mail to Australia). At the moment I have a plotter that's fairly similar to the USCutter laserpoint, only it allows you to load a .plt file via SD card (so you don't need to be connected to a computer to cut). Anyway, all is good EXCEPT for one thing (and this is where I would appreciate some help - if possible): When the cutter reaches the end of the plot, there is no command to stop; the cutter just keeps going back and forth between the second last and last plotting points (ie nodes). To clarify: just say your file has 200 nodes. When the plotter gets to the final node (ie 200th), it goes back to 199 then back again to 200 & so on...

This is not a huge problem, though if anyone knows how to fix it I'd really appreciate your help!

Thanks!

Also this is called cut to file (cutting from a SD card - .Plt File)

I have not tried on my Pcut CS yet.

Here is a video just in case your doing something wrong when creating the .Plt File... The video is not great quality though.

So what you are saying is it's only doing it when cutting from the SD card ?

Also check this out "Free International Shipping"

http://www.ebay.com....=item45ff0aaf11

Thanks so very much for all your help, yay the SD works now :) Oh wow & I just noticed the free international shipping. You've solved two problems. Thanks a mil' :)