Sign in to follow this  
R A character Creations

MH-871 using a sharpie holder from Chomascreations

Hi I am not able to get to the forum as much as I would like but thought I would share some new tool I was using, as we all know we can cut vinyl with our cutter what about doing some cards and such and using a pen tool that allows us to use a variety of pens and markers A lady her family, I know makes different holders for different machines and I had asked her if she could make one or had one that would work in the uscutter machines, well we decided to give it a try and she sent me one of the tools. I can use regular sharpies thin sharpies and ink pens in it . it fits a little snug but it worked great I used to known soft wares that crafters seem to use they are Make-the-cut and Sure Cuts a lot soft ware the MTC software has two plugins that work with the MH/refine series cutters laser point series and the and and scal works with the MH series, laser point, copam, SC, and TC cutters. here are some examples and a link to her blog if you might be interested; http://amychomas.blogspot.com/

post-6489-0-11501800-1340931018.jpg

post-6489-0-46607900-1340931075.jpg

post-6489-0-84074100-1340931131.jpg

post-6489-0-48309700-1340931150.jpg

In my creation pcut, I can put a sharpie directly into the holder. Works awesome! Just have to set the press correctly.