noosh

Oracal 638 wall art vinyl

Hi everyone,

I am hoping a few fellow Aussies may be around here on the boards at the moment as I need to track down a supplier.

I am after the Oracal 638 wall art vinyl. I have contacted AGS in NSW, Major Tom in S.A. to get the vinyl. Major Tom have exactly what I want but cant supply me as I am in NSW. AGS can supply the vinyl but they only stock it in the 1200 width. I have a roland GX-24 and need to have the 630mm width. They told me that they can cut the roll in half for me but I will then have way too much wastage. I am a home business just doing wall decals and I cannot afford to order meters I dont need just to get the vinyl. Anybody know any other supplier that will deliver to NSW and in the 630mm rolls.

Hi Ravenwind....thanks for your reply ...looks like I have to go to the overseas manufacturer....emailing them now...thanks again!

• Like 1

Hi Ravenwind....thanks for your reply ...looks like I have to go to the overseas manufacturer....emailing them now...thanks again!

Your welcome. Here in the US it is called 631 exhibition cal. You may find some on Ebay or the like if you do not need full rolls.