RickS

need help with a logo

http://www.crazyhors...anie/G-MSTG.htm I am in need of recreating this logo, I have found that I can use Marketing script for everything but the "J" , can some one that is better at drawing than me recreate the "J", I am not worried about the drop shade I can do that part. Thanks Rick

well I guess I can't get the exact picture copied, It is the nose art "Janie" that is down near the bottom of the page.or here is another picture.

post-16318-0-58081500-1333601193.jpg

Thanks so much, I think that will work, it is for a friend of mine that is doing an RC Airplane for scale competition.

this is what I have done so far, need to add the drop shade and then size and cut. thanks again. Rick

I outlined the J and then welded to get it the same as the rest of the font.

post-16318-0-30265600-1333639296.jpg

looks good but if you want it to look even better can you skew the "anie" to the left to match the angle fo the "J" ?

you are right I will have to play with it some more, the more I look at it the J looks a little thinner than the rest of the letters, I might have to add another small outline to get it right.

MB20, you nailed it that is great. I guess you did a trace on the whole logo, this will work well, I thank you for your time in doing this, you went beyond what I needed. that is why this site is so great, I try to help as much as I can and it's people helping people that makes this the best site. once again a big Thank You. Rick