NYR99JF

please help a newb out here--convert so i can use in sign blazer

hey guys and ladies, i need some help here before i go crazy LOL...I am making this for a good friend of mine who passed away last week in a motorcycle accident...for some reason i can't get this image i designed to work with sign blazer correctly...I have tried using Illustrator CS3, Photoshop and even vector magic bu for some reason its getting messed up with sign blazer...it winds up coming out with messed up edges and all sorts of crazy stuff..i know its not my cutter because i have cut other stuff and it comes out perfect, so it must be something i am doing or something with the conversion...can someone please help out and set this image up so i can cut it in sign blazer..Ive been working on this for 2 days now and can't figure it out!

Thanks all, i really appreciate any help you can give me

John

post-4366-0-76161300-1332991297.jpg

mb20music--thanks, but it did not show up in sign blazer elements...am I doing something wrong?

ruizarte-- convert to curves where? I am new to all these programs...I know some stuff about photoshop but not familiar with illustrator, I've just been trying stuff I see online--how do you convert to curves?

Thanks for the replies

mb20music--thanks, but it did not show up in sign blazer elements...am I doing something wrong?

After downloading, did you try to open it or try to import it? It is a SBD (Signblazer) so all you have to do is open

it with Signblazer, unlike an EPS file where you would have to import it in Signblazer.