Sign in to follow this  
tshirtn00b

Thank you

I've been part of this board for a little while now, long enough to know there are more than a few vets here. (and probably some active duty as well). I would like to give a sincere (as sincere as a post on the internet can be) thank you to any of the men and women here that are current or ex-military. I appreciate you and your service so that my family and I can enjoy the comforts that we do. Thank you.

• Like 2

I've been part of this board for a little while now, long enough to know there are more than a few vets here. (and probably some active duty as well). I would like to give a sincere (as sincere as a post on the internet can be) thank you to any of the men and women here that are current or ex-military. I appreciate you and your service so that my family and I can enjoy the comforts that we do. Thank you.

Thanks and Semper Fi

78ki78kik78.png

mr300, I never noticed that you are in Punta Gorda. My parents lived there for a few years (early 2002 until 2006 or so, I don't know exactly but I know they didnt move from punta gorda until a few years after hurricane charley). They moved to North Port now. My sister tagged along a few years later, her and her husband moved not too far from where my folks are at. My fam and I are hitting the road next Saturday to go for a Thanksgiving reunion, should be fun. We make regular visits to Harpoon Harry's, Dean's & Sharky's whenever we are in town!