Sign in to follow this  
thomasmary

Another T-Shirt Topic

I have really been doing a lot of reading while waiting for my heat press to get here this coming week. I will be ordering t-shirts in the next couple days and have been reading where a lot of you use the Gildan Shirts but also been reading where some have been having problems with them in the last couple months. Are they back up to the better quality again or still some miss sewed on some shirts? I guess the two I am looking at getting are the 5000 and 2000 styles. They sdo till go by those same style numbers I hope.

Wish me Luck,, LOL

Thomas

We prefer to use the Jerzees when we can. It seems that lately Gilden has been getting a lot of oil or grease stains on them.

Everyone will have their own opinion and favorite brand/style. We use Gildan almost exclusively. We only use other brands when the customer requests them or we need something Gildan doesn't have. We use the 5000 series the most and have been very happy with them. Recently we started using the 64000 series and are really liking them as well. Good Luck.

The 64000 series are only a 4.5 oz right? How does that effect the shirt quality compared to the heavyweights like 5.6 and 6.1 oz? Would they be as good a quality?