Sign in to follow this  
louroberto

Please Help Anyone!

Hello All.

I am trying to vectorize this graphic but can not seem to do it. I am using sign blazer elements. I just want to cut it in one color. Any help would be great. When I change it to mono chrome and then vectorize it disapears? tried everything I know in photoshop and illustrator. Thanks for any advice!

post-1515-1298651517439_thumb.jpg

post-1515-12986515189859_thumb.jpg

Hey firemalt, Thanks for the help. I basically redrew this damn graphic. This is the one I need to cut. I tried to import the one you did for me nad I am having the same !@#*ing problem! I think it is something with this sign blazer. I just can not figure this out. Check out the new graphic and let me know if you know why I can not just import this one and cut the damn thing! Thanks for even looking at this the first time!

tribulation.eps

tribulation.eps

Not sure why you can't import it, but it has several crossing lines that are going to make cuts where you don't want them.  Needs some trim and weld work

Here is one of them that should cut. 

You weren't kidding when you said you redrew it.  Segment by segment.  You really did a great job recreating the images, but that larger image is a mess as far as being cuttable goes.  You can't just have a bunch of lines, they all need to be connected together AND not overlapping.  I'm working on the other image but I'm not having much luck.

tribulation001.eps

tribulation001.eps

dgreenh., Thanks alot man. I am going to try this on. I am new to this and I am just learning what not to do! I will keep you posted. Thanks again!