Sign in to follow this  
BigWIllie

Flexi 8.5 problem

When I go to cut out graphics the picture of the graphics do not show up in the cut plot window. I have tried this on new graphics and old graphics. Some I have cut before some I have not and no dice.

Willie, you have 3 shades of black and 3 shades of red. You have to click those color boxes on the upper right of cut window to change image to see colors. On mine.. the top black box shows nothing in cut window. It might be a tiny tiny object or node that you can't see until magnified. I would join all the blacks to one color and do the same for red and then click colors to view color cuts in cut window. Make sense?

Willie, you have 3 shades of black and 3 shades of red. You have to click those color boxes on the upper right of cut window to change image to see colors. On mine.. the top black box shows nothing in cut window. It might be a tiny tiny object or node that you can't see until magnified. I would join all the blacks to one color and do the same for red and then click colors to view color cuts in cut window. Make sense?

It kinda makes sense. I am new to flexi and only use it to cut files. How would I change the color in flexi?

which file are you trying to cut? camaro? Also remember, when that top box of black is selected it shows a outline, not a solid color.

which file are you trying to cut? camaro? Also remember, when that top box of black is selected it shows a outline, not a solid color.

Yes that is the file I am trying to cut the C&C Motorsports. I went in Illustrator and changed the color. To a green and nothing is changing. on the cut plot of the flexi.

Willie try this one. It needed major color clean up. But still remember in cut view when black is selected all you see is a thin outline, then click red and the white. You will see what I mean. It should be set up to cut and layer on black background. I would take time and clean up the red car. It has tons of detail and tiny pieces, will be a booger to weed. GL :thumbsup:

C&C Mototsports logo2.ai

Willie try this one. It needed major color clean up. But still remember in cut view when black is selected all you see is a thin outline, then click red and the white. You will see what I mean. It should be set up to cut and layer on black background. I would take time and clean up the red car. It has tons of detail and tiny pieces, will be a booger to weed. GL :thumbsup:

Ya it is going to suck big time. Alot of pausing to clean cutter. LOL

Ya it is going to suck big time. Alot of pausing to clean cutter. LOL

Any input on what I should slow down due to all the detail like slow down feed and up the pressure?

Thanks for your help