fullthrottlegraphix

NEEDED: jetpilot logo

Hey guys new to this whole thing on here so just trying it out! I do have a graphic I am looking for though that I cant seem to find anywhere its an old "jetpilot" decal it has to do with personal watercraft stuff. Ive found 1 picture and it isnt very good so when I vectorize it it turns out bad. I really need to find this logo so if anyone has it and is willing to share or knows where I can get it it would be much appreciated!! Thank you in advance!

post-17653-0-33555200-1303570463_thumb.j

No it looks just like the one I attached (I think) this is my first time doing this so Im not 100% sure the picture actually attached.

No, the one I attached is completely different from the one you attached. Maybe it's the wrong one?

If so, that's the only one I have, maybe one of the guy's has something different than I do.

Sorry if mine didn't work for ya.

Should have clicked on ash's one before i posted up mine... it's the same one.. *blush* :unsure:

Should have clicked on ash's one before i posted up mine... it's the same one.. *blush* :unsure:

heheeh NP Stickies, everyone will have 2, and wont have to scroll as much heheeheheh :thumbsup:

• Like 1