Sign in to follow this  
justin_92_92

Text doesnt get cut fully

Hello all,

I have a US Cutter MH721 that i use as a hobby and for friends. Well I cut out some texts latly and it seems that the plotter doesnt connect the letters all the time. Some are fin but others just arent connecting and you can imagine how that is for weeding. Is there anything I can do about this?

Things Ive done:

Slowed down the plotter

adjusted the blade

replaced cutter blade.

bi**hed and complained LOL

Thanks for the help!

I use signblazer.

Have you tried adjusting the blade offset in Signblazer? That worked for me.

Jive

Hello all,

I have a US Cutter MH721 that i use as a hobby and for friends. Well I cut out some texts latly and it seems that the plotter doesnt connect the letters all the time. Some are fin but others just arent connecting and you can imagine how that is for weeding. Is there anything I can do about this?

Things Ive done:

Slowed down the plotter

adjusted the blade

replaced cutter blade.

bi**hed and complained LOL

Thanks for the help!

I use signblazer.

I found the offset. Im trying it now. it was set at 0. I have it at .25 now. Is this just a trial and error thing?

I have tried a whole bunch of different offsets. Nothing gets all the issues taken care of. I have done from .10 all the way to .75 and they all seem to have some issue. And at .45 its only two letters that have not closed all the way. Kinda like if you were tracing as line and went off a little and stated over, like a tag off the letter if that makes sense. It wouldnt be an issue really but I need a bunch of this text not just one.

I found the offset. Im trying it now. it was set at 0. I have it at .25 now. Is this just a trial and error thing?

I have tried a whole bunch of different offsets. Nothing gets all the issues taken care of. I have done from .10 all the way to .75 and they all seem to have some issue. And at .45 its only two letters that have not closed all the way. Kinda like if you were tracing as line and went off a little and stated over, like a tag off the letter if that makes sense. It wouldnt be an issue really but I need a bunch of this text not just one.

Hmmm, I don't know then. I think mine is set @ 0.30, and it works very well.

Jive