MALLEN

Maltese Cross and E.M.T Together ?

Hey Guys and Gals,

Just wanted to start buy telling all of you, that this is the greatest Forum that I have every seen, Everyone here is so helpful and Kind.

Now, Im new here and to the Vinyl Cutting World. So Far So Good, Im having lots of fun ! By the way Im loving my new U.S Cutter. :lol:

My request is that I have a friend that wants a Decal of the Maltese Cross and the E.M.T Medical Cross together as one , he said that he had seen it some where, and I have looked every where and can't find it. Right now Im just not good enough to combine the two together to make one. Is there any one out there that maybe able to share one if you have one ?

bK2design Thanks for your help, I have downloaded all the Maltese Crosses from Terry's post and I can't find it in there. I will keep looking. Thanks again.

Although there may not be the exact image of what you were looking for in the link posted... all the images that you would need to create it, are.

That looks nice he will like that, but the way he describe it to me is that half of the decal was the maltese cross and the other half was the medical cross.  like you would split the two down the middle and put them together . Thanks again for all your help.

Thanks firemalt for helping, I thought I could do that but Im using Signblazer Elements and for the life of me I can't firgure out how to split the two logos and put them together, any ideas ?

It will take some work and patience on your part, but it can be done.

First, you have to "split objects". Then with each layer, delete node points until you have the half image you want.

That's the only I would know how to do something like that... maybe someone else has an easier way of cutting an image in half?

Thanks again for taking time out to help. When I get home tonight Im going to give it a try, Im still learning. I think I can do it, but like you stated it takes Patience. Thanks again