Sign in to follow this  
Clos762

Should I buy an Epson workforce 325?

I'm at target and I started looking for a scanner and found an Epson WF 325 (all in one printer) on sale for 69.99. Can anyone give me any feedback on this printer? I was also wondering if there's a cobra ink cis for this? Thanks

-by the way, I already have an epson 1400 for wide format printing (13x19). I use it for t-shirts

It seems like a nice printer and has some good reviews on amazon, but I'd look at cobra ink for a printer. The ink savings alone is worth it. I used to be a fan of all in ones, not anymore. I have a cobra ink pigment workforce 1100 and love it.

It's funny because I'm in the market for a scanner too. ;)

Night,

We own an eWF 1100 too. Have you made Transparencies or Vellum on it yet? Anything over 8x14, like 11"x17" ?

No transparencies, but I did do a couple sheets of 12"x12" a couple days ago. They came out great. I was printing on cut down sihl 3988.

Don't know but the scanner would get in your way. What's the largest paper size it takes?

I was reading the specs on it and it looks like it only takes up to 8.5x11. what do you mean when you say the scanner would get in my way?