Sign in to follow this  
kkappy

Can someone please help me with this? First time Volleyball unimforms

Hello! Okay so I'm nervous because I just had two volleyball teams come to me asking me to do them!

I'll have like 60 jersey's and 30 shorts of first team

and 2nd team around the same..

My huge questionon is...where do I begin??? I have been screen printing for only 1 year but have been doing vinyl for about 3. So...which to do on these???

THe highschool team is wanting more of a "design on the front with the number and then school name and number on back....

The jr high is wanting more of a standard, just number and names on the jersey's.

but I don't know what I can use on these materials..

1 Jersey is - stretch poly-spandex with cool mesh side panels

2 Jersey is Asics Heater Long Sleeve Women's Volleyball Jersey (it doesn't even have really waht the fabric is....i dont know what I can use on this...can anyone help me out??

I will be providing the garments.  THey picked them out of a catalog here..

If it was me I would screen print the design and use vinyl for the numbers. If you do you are going to want to use an low bleed ink specifically for poly to keep the bleeding down. The worst colors that bleed are the blues and reds. If you have more than one color and want to keep cost down then use the poly ink for an underbase and then do the rest with regular ink. Another option would be screen printed transfers, make sure you tell them that they are for poly.

I would use Thermo Flex Pro for the numbers and names on either jersey.

Thermo Flex Pro is a slightly more expensive material than Thermo Flex Plus, but you'll be glad you did In my Opinion.

Congratulation on getting two schools.