Sign in to follow this  
Stlouistech

Quote for Pricing - Decals

I have a customer that needs the following, please send me a PM with what you would charge. I would like these RTA, I cannot cut them as my cutter will not cut that small.

I have the artwork, but would not like the artwork to be 'floating' around as it is copyright. (I will be receiving a release/consent form to be able to print their logo prior to cutting/printing) It is pretty much all black text except one part of it which the background is black and the lettering is white.

Please send me a quote for the following, I will then pass it on to my customer and hopefully win the bid.

50 small stickers, 2" long.  or something pretty close to that size.

100 Stickers 7 or 8 inches long, roughly 2" tall. - (I could cut these, but I might as well get quotes to get them all done from same person)

I am sorry I don't have the exact dimensions, but the customer will order very close to this size within an inch.

I know this will be repeat business as they informed me they were using another company and don't want to use them any more because of poor materials and everything.

Please let me know how long it would take to complete order and ship to me in MO.