Stlouistech

Hoodie Question

As long as there is no seam down the center of the hood, I would use a heat transfer material.  Cut, press .. done.

I prefer Thermoflex but there are many brands of heat transfer material out there.

As long as there is no seam down the center of the hood, I would use a heat transfer material.  Cut, press .. done.

I prefer Thermoflex but there are many brands of heat transfer material out there.

What do you recommend I do if there is a seam in the hood?

Try purchasing some Mouse Pad Material with a slit cut out for zippers and/or seams. Or use two with a gap in one.

You can try HeatPressEssentials.com I believe Lou the owner sells them.

I press across seams all the time and they are fine. Just do like Screenprintr says and use a backer on both sides of the seams. I actually use and old wet suit that I retired, I cut pieces as I need them and you can layer them to get the thickness you need.

Kevin

Good idea Kevin.

I wonder if my daughter would notice if I cut a few piece out of the back of one of her wet suits.  ;D:);D

Just go in and help the zipper not work so good any more

But also right now is the perfect time to watch at SAMs club I bought a new wetsuit there for $15 last year.

Kevin

That's too funny. I'm sure it would be easier to get a free Mouse Pad as a Sample from a Promotional Company. I'm sure I have one somewhere.

Wal-mart and Target have Clearance sections. They might have one or two for a buck or two.