Sign in to follow this  
SandyM114

my first big order finished....

I did a fundraiser with our local cheerleaders at our little school. School population from pre-kind through 8th grade is about 325.  We sold about 90 shirts, so I guess that was pretty good. It was the largest shirt order I've attempted. I used heat press vinyl.They had been using a local screen printer, but the quality has been going downhill for the past couple of orders so I got a shot at it. Lots of work! I'm doing the graduating class shirts next with the signature transfers from Transfer Express.

They had been paying 17.00 for a hoody with a large design on back in one color and chest design on front. I'm thinking I can't give  them that good of a price.We're putting school name and team name on each sleeve, chest design in one color, and the back signature design. I'm thinking I can't really do it for less than 24.00. What would you price it at? Sandy

17.99 for screen print, anyone have an idea for what to charge for vinyl?  The back transfer is about 3.50  the vinyl for the sleeves and left chest is, not much probably, it's one color. I keep coming up with 24.00 and can't see how to do them for less.Sandy