Sign in to follow this  
Stlouistech

Craft Show?

I am planning on attending some upcoming craft fairs soon. Is there any advice or anything that you could offer me?

I intend on taking the cutter and heat press. I know it depends on the target audience which differs by event. Is there any pre-printed shirts you would have already made up or just let orders come in that day then make them on the spot?

Any advice would be helpful!

Make sure you have another person with you if you intent to cut and press shirts there or you will get swamped.

Maybe press and hang some of your best sellers as displays and then press them as needed from there. Also, check in advance to be sure you will have the necessary power requirements at your booth.

Do both. You can also make some that says, Your Company Name HERE: Make it left chest, and also another one that has it full back (center of back).

Take business cards.

I have catalogs that I bring that people can browse from.  Its so hard to guess what people want, just bring examples, people always decide better when there are examples.  They always come up with ideas when looking at things.