MattS

Cutting Transfer Paper

Do most of these transfer papers cut ok on the plotters.  For example contour cutting.  I assume they do, but just making sure.

Does anyone have a couple sheets of JPSS they would be willing to sell me.  I want to try some out before I make a big order.  My new Cobra 1100 got shipped today and looking forward to putting it threw the paces.

Thanks, I went ahead and put in a order for JPSS at AllTransfers.  During the check out I commented on wanting to try other materials I could print on with my 1100 and in the invoice they included 3 other sample packs from Coastal Business Supplies which must be the same as All Transfers.  I got a invoice from both places.  They sent sample packs of Red Grid Transfer, Coastal Transfer and Coastal Opaque Transfer.  Will see how this other stuff works.  But the JPSS is still cheaper then the others.

Thanks

Matt

MattS, how did the Pcut work cutting Transfers with the Contour Feature?

Does the Pcut have Laser Point or Cutter? The USCutter Support section says you need the Laser to do  Contour cutting. My MH-871 doesn't but in the manual it says it can do contour, but doesn't explain how.

Thanks, paul

I haven't gotten to try transfer paper yet but have been contour cutting a bunch of vinyl.  The Pcut isn't set up for contour cutting but I purchased FlexiStarter 8.6 with the contour cutting option.  It's set up to manually alight the cutter with the registration marks.  It's taking a lot of tweaking to get it working perfect, but its getting there.