Sign in to follow this  
tekcorps

Please Help: Motorhome Logo

I'm in need for a "Lindy by Skyline" logo. From my research there were 3 logos used. Two were kind of a blocky square type font. The other is a script type font. I can find the blocky styles but not the script. I need the script style.

The motorhome we are working on is a '91 and there is a very light marking where the logo was that preserved the paint from oxidation.

Any and all help is appreciated. Thank you.

-tek

If the area where the decal used to be is noticeable in a photo, you will probably have to take a photo and hand trace it.

I did just that. Wasn't alot of help since the lettering was outlined. I have a contour shape, about it.

This is what I have. The "n" is distorted looking to me. The lettering is supposed to be outlined. So this is the shape of the outline.

post-5133-12986555757289_thumb.jpg

post-5133-1298655577627_thumb.jpg

If the impression of the text and outline is visible in a photo, you should be able to trace it.  Hard to say without seeing a photo of the actual RV.  I've done it on impossible to find logos.  You can plot the finished result to paper, match it to the RV and make adjustments.  Most of the time it's pretty close.  It can be time consuming, but if the customer wants an exact reproduction of what was there and it's not available, he has to pay someone to reproduce it. 

That is traced off the side... of what is there.... nothing else... if the actual font was there I'd have a perfect trace.