Sign in to follow this  
Guest CaymanChris

Not all bad.

Guest CaymanChris

Even though my Graphtec has disappointed me AND it went down right after I started advertising I was in business not all has been bad. Thank God for the Epson 1100 w/Cobra ink set-up and 3g and soft stretch transfer papers, which saved my butt this weekend. Once a year here, the Government has a play day kind of and all the teams do shirts and banners, set up on the beach and play games, drink beer and really just relax and have fun....Anyway, I got lucky and got one of the orders for immigration. Order was 31 Hornet shirts with what you see on them. I would like to have done some of the text with vinyl but I am working with what is working, know what I mean? I think we did pretty good though. The shirts came out great and got 20 dollars CI which is equivalent to 25 dollars US. I don't think that was to bad with what I would call a bulk order. It is hard to give any kind of breaks here just because I can almost double what it cost me in the states by the time I ship, pay cargo and duty, it really adds up quick. Even though we are a tax free country, we pay for it other places believe me. Gas here is still 6 dollars us and a bad of ice is 3 dollars us. ENOUGH ABOUT THE COST....here are the pics of the Hornets bulk order shirts and a few others I did before my 2 month old graphtec died. Thank you all for your post and hope I can contribute my fair share in the future. I am also a full time metal detectorist  here on island. (Just a little about me).

Chris   

post-0-12986555565599_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986555566407_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986555567211_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986555568597_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986555600605_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986555601174_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986555601798_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986555602884_thumb.jpg

Guest CaymanChris

The thing at the bottom of the Hornets shirt is actually the hand cord for the camera, sorry bout that. I only showed the front of the Hornets shirts, but I also put a larger Hornets logo on the back, like a 9inx9in or so.

Chris