Sign in to follow this  
SandyM114

ordered new press

Well, I finally broke down and ordered the Sunie 16 X 20 press. Can't wait to  play with it.....Sandy

be careful, don't burn yourself  B)

congrats on the press !  ;)

be careful, don't burn yourself  ;D

congrats on the press !  ;)

If you don't get burnt you dont have a press B) I always referred to it as "tickle". I would go like "Oh, the press just tickled me".

Have fun!

Guest manwayvan

hahah Shit Joe Your Nuts..Congrats Sandy

You know, I've had my 15 X 15 press for several years and have never burned myself. I think if I ever do, I'll probably give up the shirt business.lol  I don't do pain......Sandy

You know, I've had my 15 X 15 press for several years and have never burned myself. I think if I ever do, I'll probably give up the shirt business.lol   I don't do pain......Sandy

Not once? Good for you. It is not that painful  ;)

Guest fivestar

You know, I've had my 15 X 15 press for several years and have never burned myself. I think if I ever do, I'll probably give up the shirt business.lol   I don't do pain......Sandy

LOL wait until you get that 16x20.........You've been soooooo used to the 15x15 you have developed a routine and now there's another 5 inches added onto the press.  WATCH OUT, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.  I burned my nose with the first couple days as I went from a 15x15 to 16x20 and it looked like I was in a hellva fight.

Guest kenya

Oh girl, your gonna love the 16X20.

My 16 x 20 mighty press is awesome. And yes, I've gotten burned. I think it comes with the press. ;)

Guest fivestar

Fivestar, there has to be an interesting story behind the nose burn.....Sandy

Not really interesting, but it sure did hurt.  I was used to a 15x15 press and got "into a routine" and when I got my 16x20 I nailed my nose on it.  :D :D :D