Sign in to follow this  
bbreault

Help on this logo please

Hey everyone,

I need a little help. I have a customer who sells things on ebay and wants the ebay logo on his storefront. He does have the rights to reproduce the sign/logo. The problem is, all the letters in the logo overlap. How would you do that? I was thinking of cutting each letter out and then with the vinyl being thin it would create that "cross section coloring"  where the letters overlap. Im not quite sure what to do. I reproduced the logo letters individually and overlapped them and it looks good but it doesnt have the mixed colors, thats where I was hoping the overlapping of vinyl would chime in. Any ideas?

Wow, I just reread what I posted and Im surprised anyone understood what I meant. lol. TSQUIRTZ, that film is perfect. I looked on the website and it doesnt say anything about how to cut it. Do you cut it just like regular vinyl? I wouldnt think so but idk.

Not really sure but I think it is like window tint, just get a litlle extra and start with a light test cut and up downforce utill you get a clean cut through the film and not the backing.

Awesome, cool. Thanks. Im really surprised I didnt find the link that you posted when I was looking. I must be blind. lol. Not good when dealing with graphics. lol