Sign in to follow this  
SunsetWolf31

Logo help

I have a customer that is requesting a logo for a girls softball team that I could use some help with. They are wanting a vectorized image of a softball hitting a bat in half using a ponytail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

That's what I said too....But from what I understood they are wanting a picture of a softball breaking a softball bat in half using a pic of a ponytail....Now you understand why I need help LOL... So I don't know if like a picture of a softball with arms holding a ponytail and hitting a bat that is broken in half would work, or if you just put a ponytail on a softball to symbolize a girl and have a pic of a broken bat in the background...I'm all confused.

Guest YHC

this might be what they are thinking about :

dec-sp-bs-049.jpg

Guest YHC

Thanks, that may be something like what they are wanting. Do you have that vectorized in eps format?

Nope sorry. I just did an google search of "ponytail bat" in images

Guest YHC

I wouldn't copy this but just use it as an idea to make your own. :rolleyes:

Thank you, I'm still fairly new to this, so not real great at making my own designs as far as drawing them up. But I'll figure out something. Thank you for your help.

It sounds like they want a softball that has a pony tail hitting a bat and breaking it. find a broken bat image and modify a ball would probably work.