Sign in to follow this  
SandyM114

help needed on a file

I'm trying to get this jpeg to print on a transfer. I'm going in circles....I have signblazer, but don't think that will help me, not sure. I do have a cheapie program called Hanes Tshirt Maker, and I'm wondering if that program will do what I need to get this printed. If it won't work, do I need to buy corel?

post-3822-12986553617289_thumb.jpg

post-3822-12986553635967_thumb.jpg

You said in one of your other threads that you have photoshop, I would use it to print.

You can mirror the image in photoshop as well. I'm not in front of my design PC right now, but if you haven't figured out by then (or if someone else hasn't jumped in to help), I'll look up it up in an hour.

Also, for printing on transfer, make sure you're using plain paper setting and use photo or best photo quality.

I use Sign Blazer all the time with the 1100 and JPSS Paper.  Open up Sign Blazer bring up your image on the screen, then I high light it and mirror it.

Then left side go to file then click on print a box will come up with the image inside it.  I then go and click on fit make sure 1 to 1 is checked.  Hit OK if it need to rotate just rotate it with the button.  Make sure its inside the border.  If you are using the bigger 11 x 17 paper then you needs to change that.  Once you do it a few times it becomes very easy and prints great.  

After all that is done then just hit print and you should be all set....

I've tried bringing the jpeg into sign blazer, but can't get it to open. I'm drawing a blank on getting this done.Sandy

I've tried bringing the jpeg into sign blazer, but can't get it to open. I'm drawing a blank on getting this done.Sandy

Where are you have problems I just saved it imported it into Sign Blazer and printed it out.  If it was JPSS all I would need to do would be to print on the shirt??

Save you photo remember where you save it and the name then open up Sign Blazer click on file import and go to import find your image looking for the name you saved it under and open it up by double clicking it...

IMG_2913.jpg

My problem was getting it into signblazer. I couldn't figure how to get the jpeg into sbe. I finally opened it in inkscape and saved as eps. I did get it mirrored, but it doesn't look like it really makes a difference if it's mirrored or not in this case. I haven't seen where to choose plain paper and best quality yet, but I'm still working on it. Thanks to everyone that chipped in with help for me! Sandy

After its in SB you go to file print then click on setup on the tool bar and you will see printer configure you can change the size of the paper there.  To change the other setting just go to the printer properties and change the paper in there...

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supAdvice.jsp?cookies=no&type=highlights&noteoid=154379

Sandy, if you want to try using photoshop, just open your image, and under the "Image" toolbar, goto "Rotate Canvas" and select "Flip Horizonal"

That should mirror the image. Good Luck.

Hockeygirl, I was having a very long duh moment. I didn't realizze the flip horizontal would mirror.lol  Thanks.Sandy