Sign in to follow this  
epamd

how would you price youth football jersey? what would be profit margin?

I was wondering if anyone has done youth football jerseys? IF so I was wondering if you could give me a price that you would charge to do the following.

100% polyester jersey mesh bottom fabric on top and gust on side of jerseys elastic around sleeves

There will be a team name on front and numbers on front and back Screen printing

150 white jerseys

150 red jerseys

Red lettering on white jerseys

White lettering on red jerseys

Also around how much would you make on this job.  I would just like an estimate on what you would charge?

How much are the jerseys going to cost you?  That would be where I started to price this, as I have never purchased jerseys like that before, but I know they are not cheap.

Also, screenprinting the numbers isn't going to be cheap.  I'd see if they would go for heatpress vinyl, which still isn't that cheap.

Thanks.  I have all my prices already.  I just would like to compare what other people charge.  I am trying to see if I go a little cheapier than what I thinking to get my foot in the door.  I am trying to see if it is worth it to low ball on this job cause I know there will be alot more in return.  Its for a youth school football team.  I am also going to try and work with them to do a fundraiser.  If I can get in with the football them I might be able to get all the sports at the school as well.  If this job was given to you what would you charge?

I have no idea how much the shirts cost, so I can't really tell you how much I would charge.  Also, I have never screenprinted on 100% poly, which requires ink additives and a more controlled curing process.

I'd call some of the local shops and see what they charge.  Either way, I wouldn't go too low.  You may get more business from this, but the word will be that you are the cheapest.  Work closely with them, provide samples if possible and sell them on the customer service you'll be able to provide, not just a cheaper price.  If they just want the bottom dollar, at least make sure you are making a decent margin.

You can get screenprinted transfers (names and numbers) from Stahls (transferexpress.com).  I've read other people on here recommend Ace Transfer (acetransco.com) as well but I have never dealt with them.