mr300s

Selling Tee Shirt Idea's How to display them?

I have so many shirts made up I have been thinking of getting a table at a local farmers market that is pretty busy but cheap to try and get rid of some .

How do you folks display the shirts,  if I had them hanging on some  type of rack I picture everyone handling them and dropping them etc.

Right now I have them folded and placed in a gallon size plastic zip lock bag so you can see the design pretty good.  Was wondering if any of you do this or had some other good  ideas?

When we were out on Thursday night markets a couple summers ago, we have all sizes (various graphics) tees on display on a rack so they can handle them and figure out the sizes. But the for sale shirts are all sealed in plastic bags on placed on a table, with graphics showing and no, they're not allowed to open the bags either, since they're all heat sealed. They open it, they pay for it.

Thanks Pro,  that would work for an indoor type but this will only be a very small 1 or 2 card table like spot and outside in the Florida , sun, wind, and quick thunderstorms .. :huh:

I like your idea but the main thing with these shirts is they maybe just one of a kind that is overstock or whatever and just want to get rid of the excess...

Guest sciondrgn

I picked up some self sealing bags from U-Line and just put them in that and tag the outside with the size and I have one small hangable dummy/torso that I display on

I airbrush t-shirts and was thinking about making a fliprack out of coroplast to diplay my designs on.

25 sheets of coroplast will display 50 designs and you would not have to have shirts out to be handled.

I paint my designs on display pellon and spray glue them to the coroplast. Just a thought for a inexpensive display.

Our main competitor applies one each of all their designs to a white flat sheet and attach it to their van door using spring clamps.

One had a table display - all designs pressed on shirts which were folded and placed on their table with a clear plexi sheet over top - the plexi was held down by the clips that held the skirt on the tables.

Prcut and weed your vinyl and display. Take a generator and heat press with you. Have them choose and pay then press em. You won't carry unsold items any more - save materials and don't waste cash. One size does not fit all!