Sign in to follow this  
kkappy

Need koozie cups printed? Anyone willing?

Hello!  I have two diff orders that came in for Koozies.  I already have the art work done, but am looking for someone to print.  Anyone out there?  I actually have koozies already too...will be willing to ship them to you!

What type of koozie and what size order?  I would be willing to do them if its something to be done with heat press vinyl.

Okay, here is one order.  I need 300 of these.  They want silver and pink just like the attachments.  I have the black koozies already.  I just dont have time to do these.  Let me know what you think!

post-6369-12986552511242_thumb.jpg

post-6369-12986552516265_thumb.jpg

post-6369-12986552534603_thumb.jpg

post-6369-12986552539006_thumb.jpg

plastisol transfers. Can probably fit about 12 koozies to a page so it'll come out to about .40 per koozie to print.

Where is everyone getting their blank koozies? I want some cheap ones.

plastisol transfers. Can probably fit about 12 koozies to a page so it'll come out to about .40 per koozie to print.

Where is everyone getting their blank koozies? I want some cheap ones.

http://www.primeproductsinc.net/

$0.24/each at a full case qty (100) of a single color.  By far the best price I have found. 

However, it still doesn't make it worth the time to print them, IMO.  I quoted a job last year, qty 250 @ 0.75 each, I was subbing them out for $0.69 each, making nothing just to get their shirt business.  Someone locally quoted them $0.45 each.  Not worth the hassle of printing them for that margin.  Even with plastisol transfers, unless someone is absolutely set on a many-color design, you aren't going to make sh*t.  Easier and cheaper to sub them out to someone set up to press many at a time on an automatic. 

I'll do them for .75 each with plastisol transfers but like midwaste said, I'm sure you can find a way better price.