buddy

Someone want to make some money?

Hi there,

Hope everyone is well. I can't seem to find anyone that can do a custom cut 3' to 4' foot Arrow sign. they want 20 of them.  See the link below, that is what they are looking for.  ANy ideas are welcomed. I am in the Seattle WA area.

Thanks oodles  :-[

http://www.goldbuyersrep.com/roadsign.zip

The file was zipped so here it is to see.  it would be 2 sided on corrigated board. 2'x4' wide.

post-3647-12986552361089_thumb.jpg

post-3647-12986552372684_thumb.jpg

Harmful

That's an idea but where do I buy that size coroplast AND do you use regular siccors to cut it?

Thank You for the tips

Carmen

Glantz has the coroplast if there is one by you.  Or any sign supply place that you deal with should have it or be able to get it.  Cutting it is as easy as a straight edge and a utility knife.

A good Drywall sliding T square (some even have a 45 degree setting on them) and a nice sharp Stanley style utility knife will make that an EASY job.  The cheap aluminum rulers tend to slide and let your knife wander, but a nice thick straightedge like the safety rulers or the drywall square will work great.  If you can cut the vinyl , heck the coro will be simple, and sheets of yellow shouldn't run more than $15 each unless you get the 10mm thick stuff, that's about twice as expensive.

Thanks Truck...VERY HELPFUL!  I forgot how helpful everyone is on this blog!  :thumbsup:

Sun Supply

They appear to be a digital printer rather than a material supplier...

I know these two carry yellow coro:

MidWest Sign Supply

401 Evans Black Drive, Seattle, WA 98188-2912 

206-433-8080  800-426-4938

http://www.midwestsign.com

Northwest Sign Supply

5300 4th Ave South, Seattle, WA 98108

(206) 767-9592  (800) 654-0194

http://www.northwestsign.com/

The file was zipped so here it is to see.  it would be 2 sided on corrigated board. 2'x4' wide.

we just did a bunch of yellow coro and if you do them double sided the second side shows through. we found out the hard way. luckely we found out on the first 4x8. just to let you know

Thaks for all the Seattle contacts Tec and cohort...Jfought, they showed through, meaning the coro was so thin you could see through or did it BLEED through? YIKES...good to know my friend.  You know, come to think of it, I never really see them double sided :-  Will pass this along to the customer if this will be an issue. Is this with "printing" as well as "vinyl" application that it shows through?

Thank You

Carmen