designed

can anyone help me with this to vectorize?

I cannot do anything with this bitmap corel cannot trace this and make a clean vector with it I personally don't think it can be done but that is why I am here to see if it can be done.  I am trying to get it vectorized so I can change the shadow color etc.  and I don't know how to use inkscape.  Thank you for any help you can give.

post-3628-12986552127599_thumb.jpg

post-3628-12986552140565_thumb.jpg

Pretty easy manual trace in coreldraw. All straight lines just click on the points with polyline or pen tool.

I have tried doing this before and never was able to I suppose I am not that well versed in corel.  I don't do these things in corel I use it for others things I suppose someday I need to try again.  I figured this much but it has convinced me though thank you very much!  I am not familiar how to make things straight I am sure it is easy once you know.

Here is a quick manual trace hope it helps.

Just open your file in corel and use the pen tool and click on all the points of the graphic and the lines will be straight.

Really pretty simple just give it a try. :)

MH GRAPHIC.eps

MH GRAPHIC.eps

Hey TSQUIRTZ  thanks a lot I really appreciate that I need to spend some time and learn this.  I really appreciate it if your ever looking for something and don't have it pm me I will get it to you if I have it!