Sign in to follow this  
Guest Schramm

Sign Painting Books - Rare / Blast equipment also

Guest Schramm

Hello all, letting you guys know that I am going through a bunch of my books and stuff and liquidating them out on ebay as I am looking into buying a Graphtec plotter from US Cutter and a new iMac.  I am only telling you about the items that may be of interest to you in my auctions.

Check out this book

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=180492859768&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

You can see my other auctions from this one.  I have a Glastar Mini Passer Glass etching cabinet and some other books that I am listing today dealing with sign painting.  Most of my books are rare and vintage and show alot of the types of designs that you always see me doing in my mirrors.  These books is where I have gotten my ideas from over the years.

Thanks, looking forward to buying the new plotter in the next 2 weeks.

Rob

Guest Schramm

I am buying a 48" Graphtec.

What are you looking to get out of the 15" as I may just buy it for something to take onsite to jobs incase of screw ups.

Will you combine shipping on the books and DVDs? Lotta good stuff you are selling there. I can't afford your pass thru cabinet, looks like a good deal for someone tho. Does it come with a blaster or do you have to have your own pressure pot to use with it?

Good decision on getting a graphtec... can't beat 'em.