designed

siser and kraft

Do you all that use siser heat transfer vinyl use Kraft paper over it when you press it.  If so what pnd of kraft paper you use?

Guest sciondrgn

I use a Teflon Sheet over the siser when I press mine

what is parchment paper?  You think 30# kraft paper would work?  I seen a guy using it on a youtube video but I see it comes in different thickness I don't know which one to buy it is real cheap compared to the non stick fiber sheets

A teflon sheet isn't expensive... it's $7 at Sunie... If you're located in Reno, just call them and see if you can pick it up. They're located in Sparks.

I did get one from them it was 9.00 they charged me.  Kraft paper by the roll is much cheaper

Guest sciondrgn

I did get one from them it was 9.00 they charged me.  Kraft paper by the roll is much cheaper

I've been using the same Teflon sheet for over a year now.. $9 well spent

what is parchment paper?  You think 30# kraft paper would work?  I seen a guy using it on a youtube video but I see it comes in different thickness I don't know which one to buy it is real cheap compared to the non stick fiber sheets

Parchment paper is used for cooking.  It's nonstick and not waxy.  I picked mine up at walmart.

http://www.reynoldsparchment.com/